Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Passed My First Agility Trial - and I Celebrate!

Hi Everyone,

Good news, good news.

Last Friday I ran my first agility trial, despite Linda's thinking that perhaps I wasn't ready. Well, what does she know. I passed! My first try! Yay me.

(Actually, I think I may have been the only one in the novice level -- 4 of us -- to pass!) Yay me!

My final score was only 10 points off: 5 off for not touching the white contact on the A-frame, and 5 off for stopping to investigate some delicious smell in the middle of the field. That's a "Very Good" score. Yay me!

Unfortunately, no one filmed my historic run. 

 The next day I decided to celebrate, so during the long walk we took, I found a really delicious pile of poop and had a good roll in it. Delightful!

Look at that coating!

Another view. I can't fathom what's "ick" about it.

Unfortunately, there is definitely something wrong with how humans appreciate vintage poop. I get home and get marched right up to the bathtub.

All that fragrance...down the drain. :(


Now I smell like passion fruit and mango. Now THAT's "yuck"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrad's Pepper!!!

    Sorry I couldn't make it...Joel is so busy with that new member of the household that he hasn't taken me to Agility in awhile.

    see ya soon...

    Princeton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete